Informationen zum Job
Grow with us! Start your career at IU!
We are currently looking for a Conversion Rate Optimization Manager (m/f/d) to join our international performance marketing team. This is a full-time position, which can be carried out completely remote within Germany or at one of our locations in Germany.
- Develop hypotheses to increase online application using data and insights, test these hypotheses, and derive actionable recommendations
- Manage the entire experimentation process, including hypothesis formation, test design, KPI selection and goals, test execution, results measurement, and recommendations
- Interpret data, identify key findings, provide recommendations, and share insights based on test results to positively influence customer experience, conversion rates, future web developments, and further test iterations
- Apply user-centered design methods and incorporate qualitative and quantitative research findings to improve optimisation tests
- Assess and prioritise various onsite requirements based on their expected business impact
- Work with various teams and stakeholders to understand customer priorities and issues, develop robust tests/hypotheses, create creative web copy/value propositions, and design low-fidelity prototypes and wireframes
- Collaborate closely with development teams in creating, quality assurance, launching, and monitoring A/B tests, ensuring that tests do not overlap with other features
- At least 2 years of professional experience in A/B testing, experimentation, and driving digital projects
- Experience with optimisation tools such as Optimizely, A/B Tasty or Hotjar and familiarity with Google Analytics and/or other digital analytics tools
- General knowledge of statistical concepts related to A/B testing and
- Familiarity with Frequentist and Bayesian methods is a bonus
- Experience with agile working methods, e.g., Scrum and fluent communication skills in english
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want …: Modern tools and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
Become part of our Online > Performance Marketing team at Germany's largest university! Advertising and brand marketing are important investments for IU – they have to pay off. We are the team that achieves the best ROI.
You find yourself in this profile and are looking for a new challenge? Then apply online now via our career portal.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Marina (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You can find more information at www.iu.org.
Words are followed by deeds: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to point out once again that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are open to you. We look forward to a diverse coexistence here at the IU!