Are you a bright team player who enjoys using and applying knowledge of web technologies in a routine way? You have strong analytical skills and love UI? You enjoy working together in an international environment? Then we should get to know each other!
At our head office in Berlin-Treptow, we are looking for you to fill the full-time position as soon as possible as
- You will work in the Scrum team and take responsibility from research and idea generation to the final design Consult with stakeholders, product managers and other teams to implement the UX vision internally
- Together with the UX/UI team you are responsible for the development and expansion of our online stores on the website and the mobile platform
- You conduct user interviews, develop product ideas based on user needs and create wireframes, user journeys, mockups and interactive prototypes
- You verify your concepts by means of usability tests, user feedback, user surveys, A/B tests and web analysis
- You support our developers during implementation and our QA during acceptance to bring a first-class product to our customers
- Attractive pay including a company pension scheme
- 28 days leave, with an increase to 30 days after 2 years of service
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance and home office options
- Staff offers such as employee discounts of up to 50%
- Modern, well-lit offices right at Treptower Park with many restaurants and snack bars in the vicinity
- Excellent access to public transport and plenty of parking around the site
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Corporate and team events on a regular basis
- Flat hierarchies and the custom of treating everyone equally from trainees to CEO
- Fresh fruit and beverages readily available
- You have a degree in computer science or training with a focus on UX/UI design
- You have several years of professional experience as a UX/UI designer in the agency or corporate field, preferably in e-commerce
- You have good knowledge in conception and design of user interfaces for websites
- You bring along profound knowledge in the field of user experience as well as in the leading design and prototyping tools like Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD
- User knowledge in user experience and information architecture is an advantage
- You enjoy working with project methods and have a high level of customer orientation and communication skills
- Good German and English skills complete your profile
kfzteile24 started as an eBay mail-order company and is the market leader in the German online car parts trade today. We are a multi-channel trader based in Berlin and offer our customers a full range of automotive parts and accessories in our successful online shops kfzteile24.de, autoteile24.de, carpardoo.fr, carpardoo.nl and carpardoo.dk as well as in our branches. Hobby and professional mechanics find the right product for all vehicle types.
What now? Go ahead and apply!
If you would like to be part of our motivated IT-Team, apply now for the position with us as UX/UI-Designer-Web (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Irina Ring at 030/40 50 40 - 2785.