You are a skilled product designer with deep understanding of responsive web, hybrid apps and native apps. You are obsessed with researching new technology trends, searching the truth in the data, analysing impacts and working on the strategic and hands-on level in multiple environments.
At our head office in Berlin-Treptow, we are looking for you to fill the full-time position as soon as possible as
Team Lead UX/UI Design (f/m/d).
- Design simple, elegant, data-driven, user-centric experiences that delight users for the web team
- Define the user experience, interactions, and user interface through user flows, information architecture, sketches and wireframes, and visual design
- Shape the product strategy and vision
- Build functional prototypes to validate and test your designs
- Participate and Lead user research and testing
- Look for opportunities to solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Help maintain visual and brand consistency between all products and omni channels
- Drive design topics within multiple cross-functional teams and help stakeholders and the design team to solve business problems through innovative solutions.
- Attractive pay including a company pension scheme
- Staff offers such as employee discounts of up to 50%
- 28 days leave, with an increase to 30 days after 2 years of service
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern, well-lit offices right at Treptower Park with many restaurants and snack bars in the vicinity
- Excellent access to public transport and plenty of parking around the site
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Corporate and team events on a regular basis
- Flat hierarchies and the custom of treating everyone equally from trainees to CEO
- Fresh fruit and beverages readily available
- 7+ years of experience in fast-paced environments with proven ability to create outstanding user experience for Native apps and Responsive Web environments
- You have already experience helping to lead and mentor UX designers and UX Researchers
- You have a growth mindset and practising Servant Leadership
- You are a storyteller and enjoy creating concepts and validate them based on insights and data.
- You have multiple years of experience working in an international environment overseeing multiple sales channels to develop concepts that delight customers and deliver business results
- You have exceptional product design skills, and the ability to implement strategic and conceptual thinking as well
- You have a compelling portfolio of work that demonstrates high-quality design work which supports that you are an analytical thinker.
What now? Go ahead and apply!
If you would like to be part of our motivated k24-team, apply now for the position with us as Team Lead UX/UI Design (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Irina Ring at 030/40 50 40 - 2785.
Please note that we only consider applications via our online portal. Applications by post or e-mail will not be considered and disposed of or deleted.
For more information on data processing, see our data protection declaration.