- You have completed training or a degree and have 1-3 years of practical experience in a similar function within an e-commerce company
- You have already run your own projects and at best have experience with agile development teams
- Good analytical thinking and your organizational skills
- Your English is very good (C1 level) and your German good (B1 level)
- You have experience with a common shop system / CMS, optimally with shopware
- Very good knowledge of Excel and basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Knowledge/experience of UX / Design is desirable, and knowledge of Jira / Trello or similar software would be an advantage, but is not a requirement
We look forward to receiving your application!
When applying, please be sure to include your complete application documents, your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.