You are a skilled product owner with deep understanding of E-Commerce and Omnichannel systems, with interest of owning the all order related information for multiple brands, marketplaces and sales channels and support customer facing and platform teams with data and infrastructure. You are obsessed with researching new technology trends, understanding technical complexity, searching the truth in the data, analyzing impacts and working on the strategic and hands-on level.
At our head office in Berlin-Treptow, we are looking for you to fill the full-time position as soon as possible as
Senior Technical Product Owner for Sales Order Hub (f/m/d).
- Develop internal business strategy and set up goals for your team
- Drive the technical solutions by improving our Sales Order Hub platform and connected systems for marketplaces, multiple brands and sales channels, including Omnichannel
- Build strong relationships throughout the organization, ensure the transparency across multi-team roadmaps and surfacing opportunities to improve our collective velocity, consistency and data quality
- Define, monitor and communicate objectives and KPIs for your product area and support connected teams to achieve their objectives
- Create a product vision and strategy that will help us delight our target users and achieve our business goals
- Translate our product strategy into a well-sequenced roadmap, and ensure that your roadmap evolves as we learn and adjust our business goals
- Partner closely with dedicated Engineering and Business Intelligence teams to execute against your roadmap and continually improve the product and the user experience
- Improve our processes and the way we build products so it matters most to our users and have the biggest impact on our KPIs by using quantitative and qualitative data
- You have an experience working within cross-functional teams
- Attractive pay including a company pension scheme
- Staff offers such as employee discounts of up to 50%
- 28 days leave, with an increase to 30 days after 2 years of service
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern, well-lit offices right at Treptower Park with many restaurants and snack bars in the vicinity
- Excellent access to public transport and plenty of parking around the site
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Corporate and team events on a regular basis
- Flat hierarchies and the custom of treating everyone equally from trainees to CEO
- Fresh fruit and beverages readily available
- 7+ years experience in product management by building platforms and software components with the ideal focus on the order management areas. (B2C and B2B)
- You have a strong technical background with a passion for breaking down challenging problems and drive value incrementally
- You have excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills at the senior leadership level, as well as with cross-functional teams
- You have deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
- You have a BA or similar degree with strong academic record (preference for technical/engineering backgrounds)
- You have a highly entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for action & customer-focused innovation
- You are positive and have a people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- You have been working with OKRs before
- You have been working in an Omnichannel setup before and understand how offline and online customer relationships are built and needs served.
- You have strong information presentation (visual and written) skills
kfzteile24 started as an eBay mail-order company and is the market leader in the German online car parts trade today. We are a multi-channel trader based in Berlin and offer our customers a full range of automotive parts and accessories in our successful online shops kfzteile24.de, autoteile24.de, carpardoo.fr, carpardoo.nl and carpardoo.dk as well as in our branches. Hobby and professional mechanics find the right product for all vehicle types.
What now? Go ahead and apply!
If you would like to be part of our motivated k24-team, apply now for the position with us as Senior Technical Product Owner (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Irina Ring at 030/40 50 40 - 2785.