As a team leader in Customer Service, you are responsible for one of our international customer service teams. You will be responsible for the team performance and the compliance with processes within the department.
- You will continuously optimize existing processes and thus ensure quality standards
- You actively carry out coaching and training within the team
- You will take care of the continuous sales development of your employees and further expand active product sales in inbound
- You recognize the potential in your team and offer your employees development opportunities
- You prepare regular reports for the Head of Customer Service
- You will conduct feedback, target and development discussions and therefore you are always in close contact with your team
- You will be responsible for the vendor management with our external partners
THIS AWAITS YOU
- FUTURE. We give you a long-term perspective in a modern, dynamically developing, global company.
- DEVELOPMENT. We take the time for an intensive training and afterwards you can actively shape our success strategy with your expert knowledge.
- EDUCATION. You can freely use our internal language courses for German and English and, in addition, we offer you opportunities for professional and personal development through regular training courses.
- WORKING TIMES. With us you have flexible working hours and work-free weekends.
- CONDITIONS. You can expect 28 days of vacation, a fair salary and a performance-related bonus system.
- FLAIR. Bright office space with high technology standards in the heart of Mitte.
- FUN. You will be a part of a colourful mixed team in which diversity, humour and mutual support are very important. You can also look forward to legendary team events.
- HEALTH. You can look forward to excellent conditions for a quite good work-life balance. You can keep fit in our fitness room and we also offer you a sponsored sports health programme. Fresh fruit and vegetables as well as free drinks are also available.