Informationen zum Job
Grow with us – Start your career at IU International University!
Seize this opportunity and support our Team preferably in Berlin or Munich or at one of our locations or remotely across Germany, starting immediately in full-time as Senior Fullstack Engineer - Technical Lead (m/f/d).
As a Technical Lead at IU, you play a pivotal role in our cross functional product teams leading the technical direction and execution of projects. Reporting directly to the Engineering Manager, you primarily focus on addressing complex technical challenges, harnessing your advanced technical expertise to enhance the effectiveness of the team. Your role involves close collaboration with the Product Owner and User Experience designer to translate product requirements into effectual technical solutions that achieve our OKRs.
A big part of your role is fostering a culture of technical mentorship, conducting comprehensive code reviews and maintaining robust solution architecture. Aligned with IU's customer-centric approach, you play a critical role in delivering maximum business value to our customers, driving continuous experimentation and learning within the team. Working with the Head of Engineering in your cluster, you ensure the team's technical policies align with our broader technology strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner and User Experience designer in your team to understand product requirements and translate them into robust, scalable solution architectures.
- Ensure alignment of technical solutions with OKRs and overall product strategy, maximizing the business value delivered to our customers.
- Uphold high coding standards through conducting regular code reviews, ensuring the team's output is consistently of top quality.
- Provide feedback and guidance on improving coding practices within the team, addressing any code-related issues promptly and effectively.
- Promote a culture of delivering high-quality, customer-centric solutions, driving continuous experimentation and learning in the team.
- Provide technical mentorship to other team members, guiding them through complex problems, promoting their technical growth, and fostering a culture of continuous learning within the team.
- Handle the most complex and critical issues within the team to deliver maximized business value.
- Several years of experience in software development with significant time in a senior role.
Deep understanding of our technical stack, including NestJS/VueJS with TypeScript, Cloud-first with Amazon Web Services, Domain Driven Design and Event-Driven Architecture.
- Experience in leading technical decisions and projects, with a proven ability to meet business objectives and timelines.
- Demonstrated knowledge of efficient software development methodologies and best practices, as well as their implementation.
- Solid understanding and experience in Agile methodologies and Lean practices.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Passionate about continuous learning with the ability to drive technical excellence within the team.
- Shape your career: Rapid growth opens many new opportunities for you. Tell us about your dream career and we'll help you make it happen.
- Work from wherever you want …: Modern tools and video meetings make it possible: with IU, the boundaries between here and there blur. You want to work from abroad for a while? No problem thanks to our WorkFlex benefits.
- … and flexible time: It's your job: We trust you and give you the greatest possible freedom to organize yourself.
- You have the choice: You are free to choose your equipment, because everyone has its own preferences when it comes to hardware.
- Take your knowledge to a new level: Benefit from a 100% discount on tuition fees for an IU combined degree in the tech sector and many other free training courses. There is always something new to learn.
- Get a good rest: we push ourselves every day to go above and beyond. But we also take the time to recharge our batteries: with 30 days of annual vacation for all employees. Need some time off? How about a sabbatical?
Join our team Learning Experience at Germany's largest university with over 120,000 students! We are driving everything at IU related to learning digitally. From browsing courses you are enrolled in to reading their course material and taking quizzes. We provide our students with everything they need, to learn a courses curriculum.
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Then apply now!
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact Bernhard at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Words are followed by actions: We take our "Culture Of Everyone" very seriously and would like to take this opportunity to expressly point out that you are welcome to join us, regardless of your origin, religion, gender, age or sexual orientation. Even if you have a disability, our doors are wide open to you. We look forward to a diverse community here at IU!