Are you a data and process pro and love to orchestrate E-Commerce product data with a Customer-First-Mindset? Can you optimize data quality towards a best-in-class customer information? Are you a leader that empowers the team to extraordinary performance? Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting success stories in European E-Commerce? Then we should meet!
Building the best product catalogue will be one of the main drivers of the success of kfzteile24. Thus, we are looking for a strong
Head of Product Data Management (f/m/d)
in our office in Berlin-Treptower Park.
- Developing K24’s product data stack towards the most comprehensive automotive product master via supplier coordination and owned data creation & enhancement
- Boosting customer experience across all data touchpoints
- Responsibility for the establishment and further development of the process for master data creation and processing, and establishment in our customer facing systems such as ERP, PIM, CRM and web shops
- Leading and mentoring of your product master data team towards establishing the top data and automotive competence center in our industry.
- Establishing a KPI cockpit to steer team and output quickly and sustainably
- Support a culture of ownership, passion, respectfulness and successfully crossing the finish line as a team
- Trial, success, fail and optimize
- Attractive pay including a company pension scheme
- Staff offers such as employee discounts of up to 50%
- 28 days leave, with an increase to 30 days after 2 years of service
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern, well-lit offices right at Treptower Park with many restaurants and snack bars in the vicinity
- Excellent access to public transport and plenty of parking around the site
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Corporate and team events on a regular basis
- Flat hierarchies and the custom of treating everyone equally from trainees to CEO
- Fresh fruit and beverages readily available
- Experience in creating and scaling a successful data production
- Affinity towards data and data structures
- Understanding how to build and develop a top notch data infrastructure – esp. processes, tools and organization
- Ability to take on entrepreneurial responsibility
- Ability to challenge your direct reports on their turf
- Excellent, clear communication skills
- Ability and drive to identify, prioritize and execute opportunities
- Good German language proficiency required
- Understanding that leadership is not a privilege but a responsibility
- As a plus: experience within automotive aftermarket
What now? Go ahead and apply!
If you would like to be part of our motivated k24 team, apply now for the position with us as Head of Product Data Management (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Irina Ring at 030/40 50 40 - 2785.
Please note that we only consider applications via our online portal. Applications by post or e-mail will not be considered and disposed of or deleted.
For more information on data processing, see our data protection declaration.