Our Head of CRM & Retention will drive our customer relationship management by implementing the CRM automation and retention strategy for B2C and B2B segments. This role will report to the VP Marketing. Furthermore, the successful candidate will align our CRM Professionals on business plan goals, marketing campaigns and channel performance.
At our head office in Berlin-Treptow, we are looking for you to fill the full-time position as soon as possible as
Head of CRM & Retention (f/m/d).
- Manage the end to end execution of the customer relationship management and retention campaigns with full P&L ownership in Email and App by successfully implementing
- Life Cycle Management, incl. customer satisfaction & retention strategies
- CRM automation & segmentation
- Campaigns management in cross-functional collaboration
- Leading the CRM Team by
- Steering responsibilities, projects and tasks
- Overseeing personal development and enabling success
- Providing feedback on performance and development areas
- Constantly optimizing performance in national and grow international markets by A/B testing, segmentation and customers surveying
- Defining the omni-channel tool infrastructure and steering implementation to combine online, retail and B2B
- Forecasting and monitoring of campaign results, planning and monitoring of all CRM related activities and campaigns
- Attractive pay including a company pension scheme
- Staff offers such as employee discounts of up to 50%
- 28 days leave, with an increase to 30 days after 2 years of service
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern, well-lit offices right at Treptower Park with many restaurants and snack bars in the vicinity
- Excellent access to public transport and plenty of parking around the site
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Corporate and team events on a regular basis
- Flat hierarchies and the custom of treating everyone equally from trainees to CEO
- Fresh fruit and beverages readily available
- 5+ years of experience in executing customer relationship management & retention strategies and campaigns
- Deep technical expertise in CRM automation, testing & data analysis
- Proven track record of building and developing high performing marketing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skillset and experience in reporting on CRM campaign and channel performance
- Entrepreneurial thinking, pragmatism and solution-oriented action taking mindset
- Exceptional cross-functional communicator and team player
- Good German language proficiency is a plus
What now? Go ahead and apply!
If you would like to be part of our motivated k24 team, apply now for the position with us as Head of CRM & Retention (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Irina Ring at 030/40 50 40 - 2785.
Please note that we only consider applications via our online portal. Applications by post or e-mail will not be considered and disposed of or deleted.
For more information on data processing, see our data protection declaration.