AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading multi-sided platform for the used car sector. We lead business activities in more than 30 countries worldwide. By connecting buyers and sellers through technology we enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly throughout Europe. AUTO1 Group owns business units like AUTO1.com, Autohero.com and wirkaufendeinauto.de.
What you will do:
- Full lifecycle engineering: Architecture, solution design, development, quality assurance, shipping, monitoring and maintenance are all done by us on 130+ modules and dozens of applications each day.
- Use your brain (a lot): Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitudes to solve complex problems Berlin: in one of the most prolific engineering teams in the vast startup hub of Berlin (1600+ releases in 2017).
- Raise the bar: Your solutions and and technical advice are founded on your deep expert knowledge. You mastered a broad range of challenges throughout your career and are keen to solve problems with us that have never been solved before.
What you will learn:
- AUTO1 is disrupting the automotive industry. Most of the things we do have never been done before.
- Every day we are scaling and tuning the core platform and creating tools to launch new green field applications.
- We currently use ES.next, React, Redux, Webpack, Node.js 8+, npm, Docker, S3, CloudFront, CSS modules and some service workers incorporated in a continuous delivery platform.
- How to build engineering products with highly complex business logic that has a direct impact on the company's performance.
How you will progress:
- On the second day most new starters are ready to code.
- Around two weeks later your first lines of code will most probably hit production.
- In one month your impact to your team starts to become measurable.
- After half a year you will have significant domain knowledge of the topics you have been working on and be a contact point on this for all your peers.
- After one year at AUTO1 you have become a key strategy advisor for multiple projects of all sizes and impacts. As a core contributor to key projects and mentor of one of our teams you’re pushing forward on multiple business and technical challenges and drive them to success.
What will you get?
- Colleagues striving for excellence while using the latest technologies
- Relocation support to Germany which includes assistance with visa, apartment search and refund of moving costs
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg, Bergmannkiez) with free drinks & fruits
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Annual Company Parties, Football, Team Nights and more
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, car purchases and others
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary reviews weaved into our feedback cycle
- German Language courses for free, in the office