You have a highly developed customer and service orientation and are ready to share your extensive knowledge with others to reach the next level together? Then we should get to know each other!
To strengthen the k24 team at our head office in Berlin-Treptow, we are looking for you to fill the full-time position as soon as possible as a
Digital Analytics Manager (f/m/d)
- Attractive pay including employer contributions to corporate pension plans
- Staff offers such as employee discounts of up to 50%
- 28 days leave, with an increase to 30 days after 2 years of service
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern, well-lit offices right at Treptower Park with many restaurants and snack bars in the vicinity
- Excellent access to public transport and plenty of parking around the site
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Corporate and team events on a regular basis
- Flat hierarchies and the custom of treating everyone equally from trainees to CEO
- Fresh fruit and beverages readily available
- As an integral part of our business intelligence team you drive, manage, adapt and govern our web and app tracking landscape to effectively measure and analyze performance metrics
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders like Marketing, IT Product Management, UX/UI or Pricing to identify and answer relevant questions
- Manage and monitor data flows via Google Tag Manager, Analytics, Big Query
- Setup, analyze and interpret product experiments in a way that enables your internal customers to act on it
- Degree with a strong quantitative focus like Statistics, Data Science, Computer Science, Operations Research, Economics or Business Administration
- At least 3 years of proven experience putting Google Analytics 360 to use in a business context
- At least 3 years of experience with Tag Management solutions, esp. Google Tag Manager
- You are familiar with app tracking technologies such as Google Firebase or Adjust
- Extensive experience in data analysis and visualization via SQL, BI self-service (esp. Tableau) and Spreadsheets
- You have an excellent understanding about Customer Journeys, User behaviours & Attribution Models
- You love to enable data-driven decision making
- You are self-driven, very organized & reliable, effectively balancing attention to detail with time-to-market
kfzteile24 started as an eBay mail-order company and is the market leader in the German online car parts trade today. We are a multi-channel trader based in Berlin and offer our customers a full range of automotive parts and accessories in our successful online shops kfzteile24.de, autoteile24.de, carpardoo.fr, carpardoo.nl and carpardoo.dk as well as in our branches. Hobby and professional mechanics find the right product for all vehicle types.
What now? Go ahead and apply!
If you would like to be part of our motivated K24 Team, apply now for the position with us as Digital Analytics Manager (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Irina Ring at 030/40 50 40 - 2785.