Do you see yourself as a team player with a hands-on mentality and a desire to work agile? Do you have great analytical skills and are ready to share your extensive knowledge with others to reach the next level together? Are you keen on researching and testing new technologies that can add value? Are you also looking for a growth-oriented company and an international work environment? Then we should get to know each other!
At our head office in Berlin-Treptow, we are looking for you to fill the full-time position as soon as possible as
DevOps Engineer (f/m/d).
- Development of deployment strategies and pipelines to automate processes
- Ensuring that the development and deployment infrastructure is flexible, easy to manage and to use
- Mentoring development teams on reliability and security best practices, speeding up the development cycle by designing state of the art CI/CD pipelines
- Provide the highest level of technical escalation of production platforms problems as a contact person for our ventures
- Improve security and performance of infrastructure
- Architect and implement pragmatic and scalable solutions for new challenges
- Attractive pay including a company pension scheme
- Staff offers such as employee discounts of up to 50%
- 28 days leave, with an increase to 30 days after 2 years of service
- Flexible working hours for a good work-life balance
- Modern, well-lit offices right at Treptower Park with many restaurants and snack bars in the vicinity
- Excellent access to public transport and plenty of parking around the site
- Individual offers for professional and personal development
- Corporate and team events on a regular basis
- Flat hierarchies and the custom of treating everyone equally from trainees to CEO
- Fresh fruit and beverages readily available
- Minimum 3 years experience as Linux System Administrator, DevOps Engineer or similar position
- Strong knowledge of at least one scripting language (e.g. Python, Bash)
- High proficiency with at least one configuration management/infrastructure as code software, preferably Terraform
- Experience with setup and maintenance AWS services like ECS, EKS, VPC, Direct Connect
- A good knowledge in the field of hosting, especially regarding web servers and database administration
- Linux wizardry and knowledge of the ins and outs of shell scripting
- Ability to search, find and hot-fix problems in systems and codeDeep knowledge about networking infrastructures
- Previous know-how with Docker and orchestration frameworks like Kubernetes or Swarm
- Expertness when it comes to monitoring/alerting and strong attention to keep the system up and running
- Knowhow to deploy software and track down the changes which cause any problems
- Ability to speak English fluently
kfzteile24 started as an eBay mail-order company and is the market leader in the German online car parts trade today. We are a multi-channel trader based in Berlin and offer our customers a full range of automotive parts and accessories in our successful online shops kfzteile24.de, autoteile24.de, carpardoo.fr, carpardoo.nl and carpardoo.dk as well as in our branches. Hobby and professional mechanics find the right product for all vehicle types.
What now? Go ahead and apply!
If you would like to be part of our motivated k24- team, apply now for the position with us as DevOps Engineer (f/m/d), stating your salary expectations and your earliest starting date. If you have any questions, please contact Irina Ring at 030/40 50 40 - 2785.