AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
You will be managing a highly motivated and ambitious team of five data scientists, working with cutting-edge machine learning algorithms. As the data science lead at AUTO1 Group, you will help to revolutionize the process and user experience of how people sell and buy cars online.
What you will do:
- Envision, influence and lead our Data Science efforts to excellence by recruiting, mentoring and supporting a team of smart, engaged and enterprising data scientists, who move the business’s agenda forward
- Utilize Big Data, Machine Learning, and extensive industry experience to build data applications that automate and optimise business-critical initiatives and customer experience
- Ensure that the business stays ahead by promoting innovation and identifying new data sources and products that improve our predictive modeling capabilities
- Manage the development and deployment of the Data Science solutions end-to-end: develop the model, backend support systems and the performant production API of the models
- Design, execute, and analyze experiments and performance of live data products to continuously improve your team’s production applications; Work closely with product managers, engineers, and designers
- Coordinate cross-functional analytic initiatives and seek out the necessary conversations to ensure we are building the right algorithm at the right time
What will you get?
- Colleagues striving for excellence while using the latest technologies
- Relocation support to Germany which includes assistance with visa, apartment search and refund of moving costs
- A beautiful and modern office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg, Bergmannkiez) with free drinks & fruits
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Annual Company Parties, Football, Team Nights and more
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, car purchases and others
- Flexible working hours
- Annual salary reviews weaved into our feedback cycle
- German Language courses for free, in the office
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Milos Beronja is looking forward to your application.